- Annual Conference (PANCONF) of Paediatricians and stakeholders in child health.
The venue of PANCONF rotates round the country. The forum presents opportunity
The Nigerian Journal of Paediatrics (NJP)
- to highlight child health issues
- to exchange and update information through presentation of research data and reviews on child health matters
- to discuss policies and programmes that affect children
- for networking between Nigerian Paediatricians, policy makers, international agencies and other stakeholders in child health towards the achievement of improved care for children.
The journal is a peer reviewed presentation of research materials and reviews on child health. It generates collated data that should dictate policies and programmes to positively impact on child mortality.
The association is member of various technical working groups on child health matters in the country. In this capacity, the association shares technical information with governments, international agencies and other stakeholders to address child health issues.